Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Internet Problems?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I will be calling them bright and early in the AM. I appreciate all the help, all of you. Thanks
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    My Adelphia is doing fine, just trun off computer, unplug modem, and let it set for a while, then hook it back up and restart.

    I get 300-400 kbs,I have done some tuning on mine though.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I have unplugged my modem, turned off the computer and let is sit for over an hour and nothing. Sometimes all my lights go off and in a few seconds come back on. They replaced the modem once. I don't really think that is the problem.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    Sounds to me like bad wiring of the cables then....or you might just want to try to replace the cable that runs to the modem.

    Either that.. or just get DSL... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    But seriously.... if you have had this problem, and had this problem... and thier tech support cant fix it or tells you its an issue in the area... then thats just bad service all together and they dont deserve your business. If it was a problem in the area... then everyone would be complaining about it.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    haha alright now diets, did i not say that a long time ago?
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I dunno Rock... I never read your posts.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    lol

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    Well I read everybody't posts and I appreciate all the help. Each and every one of you.
    As I said I would do I called Verizon today and ordered DSL. Should have it up and running on the 7th. I couldn't believe it was so much cheaper. That's just icing on the cake.
    I thank all of you for your help and all the info.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I've never had problems with my Adelphia.
    I recently found out Adelphia has 'DSL speed' packages - cheaper than their regular cable packages. I pay $18/month for it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    The Verizon is 19.95 for 3 months and then 29.95. I would go with Verizon now anyway. If Adelphia had a lower priced service they should let their customers know. As far as the service I have never been happy. Problems for the past year. They came and replaced the modem once but after that is was just like "Well, so what". I didn't like that at all.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    We have Verizon at work - no problems there....I'd wager you'll be happy with them.

    And I found out about the lower price strictly by chance when I contacted customer service about my cable TV. They sure weren't advertising that price.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •